Friday, May 29, 2009

3 inches

Last few weeks, I shopped at one jeans outlet thinking to get 1 new jeans for my Friday attire, (every Friday we are allowed for casual wear). All these months after delivery I only wear lose pants which looks like "ou-ba-sang", feel so ugly.

So I was attracted to a corner with RM99 for all the jeans. I know that corner should be selling those extra-big or extra- small size of jeans. Though, I still put on high hope that I could find one, and feel a bit of confident that I can fit into my previous size. And surprisingly, there has the sizes I am looking for and happily I grab it before other people got it (kiasu), going for a try.. OH GOSH... cant ZIP... cant ZIP.. no matter how i hold my breath tight still can't get the zip on....

I was so dissapointed and put back the jeans. I dun give up, I searched again for bigger size and found one which is the biggest in the corner; 101 pc. The size is telling me I have expanded 3 inches... 3 inches expansion is almost look like a barrel for my height. Though I am sad of my figure, but still happy that i can get a jeans for RM99 from original RM228.00.. it is rocking style man!!! cool???


No comments: