Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beauty...

While typing this blog, I am humming a song that I will be singing in my friend's coming wedding party, thinking of wedding day is the happiest day for a girl, after months of effort of slimming, facial treatment, manicure, pedicure, etc.. she should look the gorgeous among all. Wedding gives the chance for girls to make over themselves unconciously. We should keep that spirit after marriage rite?
I was talking with a friend over the phone, we were discussing as why after married we no more live as when we were single. Is it "no time" a good reason? as my boss comments, who got time, time is managed by yourself. Well should think over it again. Should start everyday with a fresh and beautiful face to ourselves and to the people around.
Anyway, I will start making cards tonite, a lot of cards to make in my mind, couldn't settle down which one i want to make first...I would like to do another project, keep in suspenses first.. heeeeee

2 comments:

Doreen said...

After marriage no time, after having kids, no time+no life! That's what I've always been told. Hahahaha. Actually, I couldn't agree more with your boss, time is all managed by ourselves one lah. If those celebrities can be pretty pretty after marriage/having kids, why can't we right? We should have more time than them.

Alicia said...

ya bah hor... so this morning.. i put mascara on before going to work... haaaaaaaaaaaa next week progressively put on lipstick and make up... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa