Friday, November 13, 2009

November's birthday

November is a month which I have lots of birthdays to celebrate with, at least in my mind I have 6 of them including myself... hhehehehehe

Here are 2 cards which I have posted to the Twin Tower. One of them is easily to locate, another one I am very doubtful where she is now. My card delivered to her HK address, I wonder she will be there to receive or not, if no one sign off the card, it would be returned to me wouldn't it?? I dun want that happen lar...............

This is for Jenn.....

This is for Jane.....


5 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey alicia, i got your beautiful card on the date of my (yours too) birthday! U calculated ur time well! :P

I love the card. very pretty!! Very pro made & UNIQUE! it's bursting with ur loveeeee... :P

Thks! Muaks Muaks!

baby jane said...

wahhhh...I GOT ALSO AR....it's so PRETTTtyyyy..but i havent rec'd yet..i will keep looking in my mailbox evryday until i rec it..thanks fo much alicia...

btw, happy belated bday...couldnt access to fb and blogspot in china... :)

Alicia said...

Jenn... really so chun??? i didnt know is that chun leh.. i thought it will be late... ahhahahahhah

Jane.. i received your SMS.... why china so laoya one,that are common website rite?.....

thanks for the compliment... i will be kambatei to make more cards... heeeeeeeeee

Tracy said...

Alicia can make different type of unique design card. :) Love all the card that she made for our birthday!:)

Alicia said...

thanks Pei Sze