Friday, January 01, 2010

01.01.2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit myself is a lazy person. So wonder why I would appear at this point of time, on this date? If you know me well, you should know I would have gone for shopping, watching tv, baking cake, making cards, rather than sitting infront of computer writing blog, rite? so why I am here leh?? cos I am WORKING IN OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh......... further need to work til 3rd........... OMG.... what is your feeling working during PH???? my PH now is really imbalance, more towards PH1 already. And I haven't taken my lunch, I have just drunk one cup of milo and 4 pcs of choco cake from someone else.. ggeeeezzzzzzzz I could have enjoyed KFC, McD, Pizza Hut, Big Apple... now MILO+CAKE.. simple dimple lunch? teatime??? sigh............

Anyway, I am looking forward tonite big feast at beach... hahahahahahahhah seafood feast.... ahahhahaha hopefully no big pouring water tonite... dun spoil my mood k?????

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Wah eat so little, trying to save money for your shopping is it? Or...you on strict diet? Hahahaha

Alicia said...

not because of diet... because it was traffic jam everywhere.. people enjoy going to mall....not like me... so malas to dabao from the shop..........

Jenn said...

Did u count down in office?

poor u, work from 2009 to 2010. Your boss must be happy to have such good employee like youuuuu....

Alicia said...

haha.. i didnt count down in office.. i die die also cabut early on 31st..eh... i count down with CC, HPS, BKP, FY, Yan Wei, KC, LTI and Mr Sim in Dessert leh.......... big crowd kan???? good employee??? force to be... they wish we are good, but i am not....kakaakakaka