Thursday, June 03, 2010

My batterfield

Here is where I am staying every 1st - 3rd every month. Just I still go back home to sleep. Today is the 3rd day, where I am writing this blog while waiting for my tax accountant to review my tax comp before I can post the entry and GO BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!! I hope not another 9pm nites.... i am exhausted and stone- my brain........................ luckily tomorrow is holiday........ i need to enjoy to the fullest...........


messy table


Side track a bit. I made this cute card for my sis birthday, hers is on tomorrow.


6 comments:

Doreen said...

Cannot work from home meh?

jenn said...

while waiting, can make more beautiful cards! hehe...

Alicia said...

cannot o... cos those kL people may call me.... sien....

making cards??? u want me to get goreng ke???? i dun like to be sotong o.........

baby jane said...

got OT kah? how about let your boss be the sotong? :p

Alicia said...

good idea Jane......

Tracy said...

life as accountant is like that. haiz... we will be free one day if we are not accountant... can we dream that?