Friday, June 19, 2009

ita-daimase

About a year already that I have not been taking this food.. I miss it. We can't find a good one in Miri, so got to pay some money down to Brunei to get this... Escapade here I come again, and this is first visit for my sis and inlaw.. the comment received that the quality and taste are compatible with original Japan standard... I guaranteed for them already before going...
This is my first trip to overseas, I know I can't take sushi, so I got to fill my stomach with milk lor.. see mama put me on my new stokings big flower and the lazy butterfly....


This shop gives me a fresh look. It has been renovated and expanded from only 1 room to 2 rooms and 8 open cubicles, and is FULLY OCCUPIED!!!. what a successful business....

We were very rush for this trip; we went grocery shopping for almost 40mins, and flew down to the shop 1/2 hour late from the booking time. We only have 1 hour including ordering, waiting, eating- to not miss the gate at the custom.. sigh... we didnt really enjoy it, everything got to be quick quick quick... sigh.... next trip should go earlier..and i didnt manage to snap many photos too.. another 'sigh'.....


Yummy yummy

Bright smiles- sis, niece and bro in law

4 comments:

Doreen said...

How come don't see you one? Don't hide behing camera mah. Show face a bit.

Alicia said...

haahhah i am the camera lady mah... did you see photographer in any photo or not??? hahahahahah ok lah... next time next time.. ahahhahahahah

Lee said...

Hi Alicia, you have a real cute baby. And that's a nice family photo.
You keep well, have a nice day, Lee.

Alicia said...

Uncle Lee: thanks for your compliment.