Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Latin latin....

Latin dance, it is amazed that it helps to burn fat effectively. I am attracted to the music and beautiful body movement; shake your butt, shake your body, shake your shoulder... shake away all my FAT. Since I dun have time to attend classes, so as what I did before to Yoga, I search for video for the dance. Ta da.... I got one.. Latin latin here I come---- la la laaa laa

Result still in doubt. I want to be like this......teng teng teng

^


^


^


^


^


^


^


^


^


^



Possible??????


2 comments:

Doreen said...

My nose almost bleed seeing that photo. Aiya, sure can do lah, have faith mah. Next time I see you, must bring tonnes of tissue to stop my nose bleeds.

Alicia said...

ahahah, please be prepared when you meet me in future.. haahahhah