Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I did it!!!

Yesterday I was chit chatting with my colleague, and we were thinking any exercise we can do to slim down our body after delivery. We talked about it because we are not very convenient to bring baby out to the park and we jog ourselves, leave them alone there. So we came out a wonder method - climbing steps. Since our office is at 4th floor, it should be high enough and long enough for us to climb.
So, this morning, I made sure I brought my slipper, cos I will be climbing with my slipper instead of high heel. Then my exercise starts, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and lastly 4th...... gosh it is damn tiring and couldn't take my next breath. Yes I have made it, tomorrow I will continue. hahahhahahahah

3 comments:

Doreen said...

That's indeed a good and time saving exercise. I did that too even when I was heavily preggie for easier delivery. Well, keep it up gal!

By the way, I don't think you're fat leh. I thought you have got back to pre-pregnancy weight?

Alicia said...

weight is one thing, but i can't find my waist.... dunno where it has gone... *sob sob*

baby jane said...

slippers? u should be bringing ur sport shoes and jog up the stair case..hehe...u are not fat ler...i think u look good :)

but keep up with the exercise..it's healthy stuff