Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No title - 闲聊

These few days, I really boh sim working... dunno why.. the pace is toooooooo slow to finish one task.. I drag and drag till near deadline baru buat.... ahahhhah bad rite? like now, really sien to see the works.. so I plan to write something, but dunno what to write, just want to let you know I m boring at my work station.....

I post photos for you to see lah......

Below is the berry plant at my house.... cute rite? at first I thought is local strawberry, I asked the girl can eat ke? No no... cannot for cuci mata only.....hahahha.. When I bought it , it only has 2 berries.. after my TLC nurturing... it grows so many.... ta da......



Celebrating 3rd anniversary... a simple cake and mocha.... hehhehehe.. cos too full already after dinner from home...







3 comments:

Doreen said...

Your princess finished the whole big cup of mocha? Hahahaha. Aiya, sien of work then take a few days off stay at home relax relax goyang kaki bah.

Jenn said...

eee... i like the berry plant. very cute!

wahaha, u r training little Vanessa to minum kopi liao.. Did she like it?

Alicia said...

Doreen... hahahaah no lah.. may be 1/4.. i takut the caffeine spoils her... ahhhahah luckily she stops it.. ahhhaha

Jenn... aduh i tell you she likes it.. i think it is sweet more than bitter........ the berry plant is 1/2 dying now...i got to rescue it tonite......... the pot needs to be changed.....